- Don’t remove the service and re-add during an upgrade
- The Watch module for queue folders is no longer re-initialized on each update
- The upgrade process no longer upgrades RPM version 4.5 since Windows XP was its last supported version
- The installer no longer runs on Windows XP as we have officially dropped RPM support for that platform
- We now set 4 specific values in the diagnostic log settings to “true” on install and update. The purpose is to facilitate basic diagnostics on service startup and shutdown.
Remote FTP sessions were timing out and terminating sooner than the user had configured
The vendor provided us with a new version of their demo software and is available on our website if you need.