What we offer
RPM Remote Print Manager® ("RPM") Elite Unlimited is a print server and print manager for Windows platforms. It supports named print queues, each with its configuration. RPM users pass hundreds of thousands of jobs through RPM regularly.
What does RPM Elite Unlimited do?
- RPM Elite Unlimited receives print jobs using standard networking protocols. RPM's implementation of LPR/LPD is second to none. RPM supports the raw print protocol on port 9100 and JetDirect printer emulation.
- RPM Elite Unlimited features numerous outputs including text layout on a Windows printer, pass-through printing, archive to disk, run a program, send the print job final result in an email, and more
- RPM Elite Unlimited offers dozens of data transforms, converting one form to another or correcting input anomalies.
- Example: we translate PCL to PDF, converting HP's popular print language into Adobe's super popular document format
- Example: we provide functions to tweak the PCL so you can select every input bin and print on different colored paper, just to name one example application
- RPM Elite Unlimited features data extraction which lets you pull text data from a print job to use in processing, for instance, a destination email
- What versions of Windows are supported? RPM supports all versions currently supported by Microsoft, including 2019. RPM also works on cloud platforms such as Amazon and Azure, as well as virtual machines.
Devices: RPM Elite Unlimited supports unlimited devices. You can configure as many as you like, but RPM can't enable your system to process more than it is capable of.
Do you need a folder watcher or directory monitor to work with RPM Elite Extended? Activate the Queue Folders module to start now. Associate any folder on your hard drive with a queue in RPM Elite Extended.