Internet Activation requires the invoice or sales receipt number and auth code to activate the software.
- Open the Brooks License Manager from the Program group in the Start menu. Or, choose License or License Manager from the software Help menu.
- Click the Activate button to start the Activation Wizard. At the Introduction page, click Next.
- Enter or modify the username and company for this license. The username must be unique if your company has purchased more than one license. Click Next.
- Select Internet Activation and click Next.
- Enter the invoice or sales receipt number and the auth code and click Next.
- Verify the proxy server settings are correct. Note that the Brooks License Manager does not support proxy servers which require authentication. Click Finish.
If the activation is successful, the completion page will display the following message: Operation Complete.
If the software was not activated, you will receive a message as to why the attempt was not successful.
Note: please print the license for your records. If something happens to your machine (and we help several customers a day in this situation) the printed record will have your serial number, unique username and company name. This will greatly reduce the time it takes us to have you back up and running in the event of a system failure.