RPM Remote Print Manager® ("RPM") will print to file data coming from a UNIX, AS/400, Mainframe system, or any host system, to any Windows folder. With RPM you are able to write to disk and print to a printer at the same time.
Flexible File Naming and File Saving Options
- RPM checks for duplicate filenames before saving
- RPM has many file naming options available
- Data can be saved to local or networked folders
RPM supports a variety of file naming and storage requirements:
- RPM offers fine control over the filename, including a custom prefix and optional use of the global sequence number or job-specific data (e.g. hostname, remote filename, etc.).
- RPM provides a guarantee of a unique filename by adding a numbered extension if needed.
- RPM can append the print job to an existing file.