One of our top support issues is help with license migration. It’s too complex of a subject to summarize in a simple email. So, we did what we have meant to for some time, namely, post an article on the topic.
The article covers a substantial topic with subjects including:
- Copying the configuration database, watermarks, and current jobs
- Tracking down the files you have specified to be used in processing
- Folders, printers, applications
- Best practices for migrating your RPM license
- Selecting an RPM download for the new system
You can see the article at How to migrate RPM to a new server or go to the Support menu and select “Migrate RPM”.