The biggest change in the 220.127.116.119 release is the device tester. We worked with a customer who had jobs for a number of printers but only jobs for the first three printers ever ran. Restarting the RPM service cleared the problem, but they were able to provide us with a diagnostic log.
We discovered that apparently, the device tester thread took an exception looking at data returned by Windows for a text printer device. We don't know yet what went wrong because the problem has not recurred. Nonetheless, the customer's jobs are all processing.
We also addressed a Windows 10 bug, fixed a bug in the way we parse out code page aliases and made sure ticket ids are properly set for the transforms that use them in temporary file names.